LEGIC MIM256 Card
LEGIC identity system is a major of contactless modules, smart cards and transponders, which operate at the 13.56MHz range. LEGIC smart cards are compliant with the ISO standards 15693 and 14443.
LEGIC transponders can be integrated into a variety of products and items to enable contactless access control, RF stock control and more.
Identity smart cards can source a range of LEGIC smart cards in various configurations to suit any time and attendance / access control system.
LEGIC smart cards and transponders are widely used in such applications, as cashless payment, access control, public transport, ski lift systems and more.
- Contact Form
LEGIC MIM256 work in 13.56 MHz frequency. LEGIC RFID smart card is featured with high security function.
It can work with a “mother” card to issue new cards for a system. LEGIC card is optimized for access control and time attendance with high security and easy to design in.
We supply blank LEGIC MIM256 cards and pre-printed card.
LEGIC MIM256 Smart Card Key Features:
– Card dimensions: 85.5 x 54mm
– Thickness: 0.86±0.04mm
– Material: PVC, PET
– Surface: lamination (gloss/mate)
– Chip: LEGIC MIM256 Legic_MIM_256_Datasheet
– Memory: 256 Bytes
– Frequency: 13.56MHz
– IC Protocol: unique RF protocol
– Function: Read/Write protect by password
– Data storage time: minimum 10 years
– Operating temperature: -20 to +60°C
– Storage temperature: -20 to +65°C
– Package: 200pcs per Inner Box; 5,000pcs per Carton, each Carton gross weight is 35kgs
– Applications: Multi-applications, Storage of biometrics data, Access control, Time & attendance, Ticketing, Parking, Logistics, Electronic purse
Available Personalizations or Crafts:
Offset printing, Silk screen printing, UV printing, Magstripe(Loco300oe/ Hico2750oe), Magstripe encoding, Hot stamp (gold/silver), Laser silver/gold, Signature panel, Scratch off panel, Barcode/QR code, Hologram, Embossing, Adhesive sheet, UV ink, Hole punch, etc.
OEM and ODM products are also available.
For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org