RFID Keyfob Blue | KAB07
- Contact Form
RFID Keyfob is the extension products of contactless card, which is designed for easy carry by person. TP-RFID’s RFID Keyfobs combine with our rich experience in RFID technology, with good looking and practical robust plastic housings, can be printed or embossing by customized logo. Every piece of keyfob is with our compact design not only electronic performance and serious inspection but after stringent test to keep it work well for years. Any special requirement of tag please consult our sales, we had many different solutions to meet your specification.
They can easily be fitted to a normal metal key ring, most suitable for access control applications.
They are available with the most common RFID chip types in 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz and in UHF on request.
RFID Keyfob KAB07 Feature:
– Access control
– Time attendance
– Loyalty System
– Payment NFC system
– Health Clubs
– Leisure Areas
– Silk-screen printing with logo
– Laser Engraved Number
– Ink jet printed serial number
– Chip encoding
– Rings or thread is optional
– 125KHz 18000-part2: EM4200, TK4100, etc.
– 125KHz ISO11784/785: T5577, EM4305, Hitag1, Hitag2, Hitag S256, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO15693: ICODE SLI, Tag-it 2048, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO18082: NTAG210, NTAG212, NTAG213, NTAG215, NTAG216, Topaz512, etc.
– 13.56Mhz ISO14443A: MIFARE Classic ®, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE®DESFire®EV1, MIFARE Plus®, etc.
– 860Mhz-960Mhz ISO/IEC 18000-6C: UCODE, MONZA, HIGGS, etc.
OEM and ODM products are also available.
For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org